Translation?

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A crack

After being  called into the SLPO's office this afternoon for falling asleep during mandatory study hours last night, I was forced to explain why I fell asleep, covering what a horrible weekend I'd had, and how I get no sleep when upset about something.

It was as I explained that I realized what a maelstrom of emotion I'd been bottling back, as it burst through me and had me breaking down entirely for a good ten minutes before a lack of air forced me to stop.

Letting some small amount of the torrential emotions welling within me was some relief, but it is also a problem. Though small comfort, it also but a crack in every defense I've put up within myself, and now I must patch the holes that have been made in my internal walls; keeping me above the figurative water.

The only other upside, was I know my resolve for bringing her back. I know that I will do anything to have my best friend back in my life. I will be patient, if that's what it takes. I will never give up on her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment