Translation?

Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Voice to be Silenced

I spoke with MaKalea again the other day, and brought up my blog and it's posts again, asking if she'd bothered to see if I'd written anything else- she hadn't. But she looked after that and mentioned that my voice and writing seemed directed at her, in a vain hope that she may be reading my words.

And I realized she was right. Perhaps some part of me was still wishing that she may have cared about the thoughts I was pouring into this blog.

But now it's time for the voice to be silenced. I've relieved the thoughts that needed to be released; unleashing the words that eased my mind. Now that the pressure behind my conscious is minimized, I bid farewell to the company I created in myself through NeoLeoStory.

No comments:

Post a Comment