Translation?

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Illogic of Americans

Americans are quite easily the dumbest race/nation of the world. We created pet rocks, while our German population created the A-bomb and Hydrogen bomb. Last year I saw a news article of a woman who drove on the sidewalk to avoid stopping behind a bus. On the 27th, I was tailgated by some asshole on the highway while doing 85. Now the first are stupidity, the last is just an asshole driver who needs to be run off the road and crushed by a semi-truck, but he's beside the point. Americans are so illogical that I cease to be amazed anymore. We in particular seem to feel the need to counteract doing something healthy, like exercising, with something unhealthy. For example, yesterday my brother went for a run. What's he do when he gets back? Make dinner. Seems harmless enough, right? Well, for dinner he started with fried chicken sandwich, then cracked open a beer, then ate probably-fried mini calzones, and ended with pizza. No vegetables or fruits. Just fat and grease. I'm no exception. Earlier today I went for a run, came back inside and what did I eat? Fried chicken sandwich - it was delicious I might add. But at least I didn't include beer, calzones, and pizza. Nope, I had applesauce and carrots with a small glass of milk and a large glass of water for my lunch. But seriously, us Americans are derptards.

An extra bit of my own derp-ness to add: Only an American would attempt to pick up and eat his food as it comes out of the oven and then proceed to call his food an asshole for burning him. Man am I good.

1 comment:

  1. Going for a run and then eating a bunch of fatty food isn't illogical. In fact, I'd say it makes total sense. Let's be real, the only reason I ever go running is so that I can eat more food later. We Americans just like our food. :p

    ReplyDelete