Translation?

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's 3 PM, I've done nothing productive for the second day in a row. Although I didn't really do much after I got home Sunday afternoon, so maybe it's considered the third day. After getting up at 1 today, having decided several times that it was too early to get up before then, I felt like sharing.

Last night I got the chance to talk to a friend of mine from sophomore year - a friends I've scarcely seen or talked to since then. We spent some time catching up; she's back with a guy she dated last year - I've got a girlfriend now. Erika made the most delicious cupcakes I've ever had. That kind of thing.

Well, I filled Julie, my friend, in on how I was officially enlisted in the Navy, and how I was accepted into the Nuke program, and when I'm done with that, I'd like to try to make the SEALs. She told me that she's considering the National Guard or Army, but could never do the SEALs. Sucks, but it's true, that women can't do SEALs anyway - all those periods and things that cripple women makes them ineligible. This sparked the typical teenage response: suck my dick. My reply? First: congratulations on growing a penis. That's a new development since the last time I saw you. Second: I will not suck it, but Espo [her boyfriend] might; depending on how kinky you two get.

It was a hilarious conversation; and if you don't find it funny, well, you can suck my dick - not hers.  Or if you really want to, you can probably suck hers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment